Everything you need for an ENTIRE year of morning time based on the time period of 1000-1650*
What if you could wake up in the morning ready to start your homeschool day with minimal prep?
What if you could bring all your children together for a shared time built around books, beauty, and Biblical truth?
What if you spent less than 30 minutes a day focusing your hearts and minds on what is most important?
What if you could enrich your History lessons through Art, Hymn Study, Poetry, and Classical Music?
What if you didn’t have to spend hours scouring the internet for resources to start your day?
A Gentle Feast morning time packet may be just what you are looking for.
36 weeks of plans for grades 1-12 in the following subjects:
- Bible- Memory Verses, Weekly OT and NT readings
- Hymn Study- lyrics included
- Poet Study- 3 poets for the year, all poems included
- Recitation- Poetry for Forms I-III and poems, Shakespeare, and speeches for Form IV – All selections included.
- Picture Study- One artist each term with hyperlinked pieces
- Composer Study- One composer each term with hyperlinked selections
- Fables/ Hero Tales- Readings given for four different levels. Pick the one that fits your family best!
Leveled selections for Recitations and Fables/Hero Tales
THIS MORNING PACKET IS COORDINATED WITH THE GREEN YEAR OF A GENTLE FEAST, BUT CAN BE USED INDEPENDENTLY!
ALL THE HYMNS, ART, CLASSICAL MUSIC, AND POET STUDY ARE BASED ON THIS TIME PERIOD.
Note: This product is available as a digital download or a print version. The print version takes 7-10 business days to be mailed.
*You will need to obtain some additional books from the library in order to execute these plans.
Click HERE to download a sample.