THE WHITE YEAR
The White Year Covers 1650-1804
Form I (grades 1-3) American
Form II (grades 4-6) American and British
Form III (grades 7-9) American and World
Form IV (grades 10-12) American and World *slight variation of dates at this level
Forms II and up will also have an Ancient History stream. The White Year covers Ancient Greece.
Morning Time Packet
36 weeks of plans for grades 1-12 in the following subjects:
- Bible- Memory Verses, Weekly OT, Psalms and NT readings
- Hymn Study- Lyrics included
- Poet Study- 3 poets for the year, all poems included
- Recitation- Poetry for Forms I-III and poems, Shakespeare, and speeches for Form IV – All selections included.
- Picture Study- One artist each term with hyperlinked pieces
- Composer Study- One composer each term with hyperlinked selections
- Fables/ Hero Tales- Readings given for four different levels. Pick the one that fits your family best!
ALL THE HYMNS, ART, CLASSICAL MUSIC, AND POET STUDY ARE BASED ON THIS TIME PERIOD.
Click HERE for a sample of the morning time packet.
The Gentle Feast Parent Guide lay out your year for you by providing:
- 36 weeks of lesson plans for every subject, except Math and Foreign Language
- An explanation of the Gentle Feast Routine, which will help your days flow with consistency and peace
- Detailed notes on each subject geared to that particular Form
- Sample schedule and notes on scheduling
- Practical advice on implementing Charlotte Mason’s practice of narration
- Charlotte Mason’s 20 Principles
- Book Lists
- You will receive a Form I, Form II, Form III and Form IV packet in the Ultimate Bundle
- All of the Bible Memory verses, hymns, and poems for recitation.
- Weekly passages for copywork and dictation based off the readings and history.
- Creative writing prompts and composition prompts (also drawing ideas for Forms I and II)
- Student Packets come in both print and cursive versions (except Form IV)
White Year Membership Access
The Gentle Feast Membership is good for one year and includes the following:
- Access to the membership site with links to MORE resources
- All the newest updates in one easy location.
- Sample Exam Questions
- A five day mini-course “Getting Started With A Gentle Feast”
- The ebook “Gentle Exams”