100 Gentle Lessons in Cursive Handwriting is designed for a child who is ready for cursive handwriting lessons. This is usually around ages 7-9.
- Based on Charlotte Mason’s methods of short lessons, basic strokes, and defined progress.
- Infused with classical paintings, poetry, and beautiful coloring pages.
- Starts with lowercase letters as these are the letters students will read and write with most
- Left-Handed friendly- bound at top with sample letters on both sides of handwriting lines
- Letters taught in stroke groups to ease muscle memory
Please note: When you download the file, some of the pages are upside down. This is so when you send it to the printers and have it printed double sided with the binding on top, the binding will always be on the top of the page. The pages will look upside down in the file, but when printed, you will just flip the book:).