100 Gentle Lessons in Cursive Handwriting is designed for a child who is ready for cursive handwriting lessons. This is usually around ages 7-9.
- Based on Charlotte Mason’s methods of short lessons, basic strokes, and defined progress.
- Infused with black and white classical paintings, poetry, and beautiful coloring pages.
- Starts with lowercase letters as these are the letters students will read and write with most
- Left-Handed friendly- bound at top with sample letters on both sides of handwriting lines
- Letters taught in stroke groups to ease muscle memory
This product is bound at the top, that means you will need to flip the book around so that the handwriting sheets stay on the bottom and the binding stays on the top. This is the printed product and doesn't include a digital download.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 1 in|