100 Gentle Lessons in Manuscript Handwriting is designed for a child who is ready for formal handwriting lessons. This is usually around age 6.
- Based on Charlotte Mason’s methods of short lessons, basic strokes, and defined progress.
- Infused with classical paintings, poetry, and beautiful coloring pages.
- Starts with lowercase letters as these are the letters students will read and write with most
- Left-Handed friendly- bound at top with sample letters on both sides of handwriting lines
- Letters taught in stroke groups to ease muscle memory
Please note: This product is Black/White. Please view sample. This product is bound at the top, that means you will need to flip the book around so that the handwriting sheets stay on the bottom and the binding stays on the top. This is the printed product and does not include a digital download.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 1 in|